Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

Great!

That was great. Interesting story, smooth animation, great soundtrack. Front page stuff.

i liked it

during it i would have liked voices but I realized it kinda explained itself in the end there. the animation was great and the black and white went well with the story line, the characters movements were a bit .. slow and in the beginning when it showed the guy through the window, let's just say i could not tell he was typing. But i liked everything else about it so i gave it a 5. Still nicely done. I would have liked to see what happened in the end, I hope to see more of your animations.

Marvolus! Absolutely marvolous!

An amazing style of flash with perfect animation-what else is there to say?

Made me cry a little...

Great Story, sad ending, but nevertheless it was something that made me want to cry about the ending even more.

...

It was a very touching flash but.... was it just me or did that cat have a Hitler moustache? Maybe its an inside joke.