Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

An example of a very good flash film

Surprised it didn't get a higher score than it did. Sometimes the wierd mixture of drawings made with the pen tool and ones with the brush tool made the animation flaw a little.

wow...

I say the same as the one under this

Oh....

That was so sad. I Liked how you were able to capture the emotion in this flash, it was awesome. The animation was great, and i loved the girls hair. Hope you make more soon! :')

I know a song by Ben Folds anywhere

I agree with the other guy, though. It was a bit too slow, and I got bored fast, but other than that, great job! I loved how the songs gave the emotion in the flash and how the flash turned out after all. It was good :) Sucks that the lass was cheating on him :( OH WELL! Life happens.

My biggest beef

The biggest problem with this flash is that it is entirely too slow. Honestly, it would probably capture a greater effect if it ran at twice the speed it is now.

Otherwise, great job. Excellent atmosphere, nice music choice, etc.