Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

sweet

dude that was sweet, the animation was Shadizzle nd u have joined the view people on this website who can make a flash movie thats good without having to be funny (not that i don't like comedy XD) agree with spiritual101 the ending could have been better but still awesome, keep it coming homie

And the lesson is....

Take this to heart, if you cant give your woman the wood, shes going to find herself another tree. Dick joke.

good stuff

this is kinda like my life

I don't know how to feel about this one.

I've enjoyed your later work. I've seen Bozophilia and The Composer. I really love both of them. But this one was abit off.
I felt that the ending wasn't really that good. It also didn't seem to be "your style". I honestly don't see why anyone would start crying after walking in one their girlfriend drinking coffee in the kitchen. If he had caught them having sex. It probually would of made more sence.

Terrible pacing.

For your previous cartoon, Bozophillia (sp?) the pacing worked great, but rather than move on, you used this same pacing which unfortuntly just didn't carry over well at all for the story you were trying to tell. The ending especially suffered, because you refused to speed things up a little, instead keeping the same dull pace throughout. You need to know when to use this slow speed for your art, rather than always be relying on it.

The rest was pretty good, great art, there was one walk cycle that looked a little odd but everything else looked great. The sound was great too.

I think the crying at the end was a little silly, emotion could of been expressed better at that point, and was the girl only crying because she was caught? I would of thought if she brought the guy home she would be prepared to a point she was almost ready to leave her partner.

I don't think we as viewers saw enough of the main guy getting an inclining there was an affair going on. He saw them in the cafe together but that was about it, so when he got home and started crying as her and the guy were stood and drinking coffee it just didn't settle right. The only real way to tell it was an affair was the text, but the main charcter never knew that.

I mean I've wrote so much, but this was actually pretty good, as you can see all my gripes are with the narrative, but I think that was what was really important for this flash.