For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 201 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "The Chicken Rodeo"

Agreed in quality

This is a one of a kind that's for sure! I agree with previous reviews, in that the animation was pretty much flawless and high quality. I'm glad I didn't pass up watching this one! I also agree that the ending could have had more resolve but I also like that fact you leave it up to the viewers imagination to decide what he does next. Great story for us writers (I will always be one myself just need more time so I don't end up like the writer in this story haha) and I look forward to your future works ; )

....:(

well.....that was upsetting... I like the ending where the guy with the glasses punches the other guy in the face! if only you showed that one...:(
but seriously well done, not my type o' flash yet top knotch! :)

Oh yeah

A nice story and certainly, with a lesson on it :D
Nice job!

boooooring

boring but its a love story!!!

Just Brilliant.

As a writer, i can relate and understand.
The animation was near flawless, the music choice was excellent, and the story, short, deep and moving.
Thank you for this.