Reviews for "Boxes"

Some flaws

The game concept is good. Yet, the combination meter seems to have no effect and the charge for the ammo does not last long enough. There also seems to be only a small benefit from the powerups, which appear seemingly at random times.

Thanks.

Good concept but...

You should add some more guns and have them last till you die instead of having a timer for them. It was a pretty fun game.

It's an Awesome Idia.

not bad

the game play is fun, nice and smooth, no massive flaws. the music is ok, but sound effects are a tad lacking. suppose they could be a task with as much firing and dying. honestly the only thing that really bothered me about the game bothers me because my mom is a teacher. have someone go through and check the grammar next time. i had a hard time reading because it sounded so off.

^_^ Ok,

gREAT.

If you don't mind suggestions though :P I would love to give em, Maybe a flame thrower power up that will deal half damage or lower of the normal shots but shoot like 50 shots a second or something for some real carpet fire fun.

New guns, good ideia :P ^_^

great

dude the game is great but inda hard wen tha super boxes come if u make another go more slowly into difficulty ranges. but great game overall