Reviews for "Sky Guardian 2.0-Metaljon"

Well I think I should finish the video I started

When you have this fully mixed and finished... Send it to me..... I need to finish the video to this song especially since you redid it. Good stuff man. Keep it Metal \m/

JonSantiago responds:

ya that would kick some ass!!! I got to get these freaking drums mixed good and everything else but I spent 8+ hrs working on it so I'll start again tomorrow with fresh ears and I'll let you know!

I'm not a metal person but..

This is simply great! Lovin' the atmosphere. Fived and faved!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks!!! I'll send you a pm when I upload a better mix.

Holy S***

Why does this sound so amazing?! The mix is like PERFECT! Sounds so professional.....
Definitely something thats going on my IPod!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! I've been working pretty hard on my mix and still got alot too learn!

Amazingly Epic

I can't seem to get over the fact how this song is so amazing. Something about this song is so soothing and hardcore at the same time. I'm not good at explaining music to others, but when it comes to listening, I have a keen ear for that. Some parts are softer, which I love, and other parts are intense, which I also love. When I say soft parts I mean 0:55 to 1:47 and a little bit of 2:20 (1:22 being my favorite part). It seems like you could have made an epic song with just that! But you didn't, you took it even further and for me it's like you mixed the best of both worlds, hardcore and softer interludes that go right back into the awesome. Some metal songs just go all hardcore or the softer metal, but this one is definitely different. When you go to the softer parts, you make it perfectly blend to still sound just as hardcore, when you go to the intense parts, you excel at it extremely. I don't know how else to describe that, really.

The solo, drums, and insane guitar are all awesome. You really did a great job with this. It's possibly one of my new favorite songs, and I am pretty picky on which songs I like. Again, if I hadn't said it enough times, this song blows my mind.

What I didn't expect though is the really different ending to the song. Most songs end in a super hard crash but you took a different direction. It's not bad either, it surprisingly feels like it fits right in and gave a cool, nice touch to the end.

No matter what keep on rocking, this is a masterpiece and everybody who listens to it knows it!

JonSantiago responds:

Hey thanks for the awesome review dude! It means alot! \m/

awh yeah man!

It is so sweet to hear a 7-string! Cant resist, i swear the way ts built differently affects the sound that tiny amount that always add a bit of "heavy". I could definitely hear it in this track.

And Bb? Dude...brutal! (those licks at 2:18 had me crying sunshine)

Always fascinating listening to youre guitaring. Something to keep my ears on their toes! (body part humour isnt funny)

Keep it up!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! I love my 7 string and my 6 but the low B just adds more dynamics to it! Thanks for listening dude!