Reviews for "Sky Guardian 2.0-Metaljon"

[title]

damn brother, this is some sexy shit! the soloing flows really well with the awesome melodies you got going in this one. really liked the original as well, gotta give that bitch another listen haha. loving the 3:05-passage in particular.

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! You're sexy :)

Excellent remake

Is this an original piece or is from Sonic the Hedgehog 3? This is an awesome sounding piece to me though. It seems to have everything that makes it great. I wonder how it would sound with some growls put in there at different times. Love piece though.

The guitar sounds great. Liking how you used two of them here as well. Gives a feeling that two people are playing instead of one though. The bass sounds refined and even better than before here as the beat goes forth. The main riff on guitar is greatly done I think.

The drums were great. Also I seem to love the guitar solo you did midway through here. Adds a dramatic effect to the song like the final battle is going and you have to fight to win one last time. That is a nice long solo too. Would not mind learning how to play that though, sounds a lot like trills followed by really fast hammer ons and slight pull offs.

The heavy effect that comes into play gives the feeling the battle is in effect. You destroy the sword with a punch and the fight wages on with you both using fist and the ability to levitate. However the area is an enclosed ship.

Overall, awesome piece of work, loved it.

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks dude! Its an original piece, I'm glad you dig it dude! Always love your reviews! \m/

Nice remix brah.

Truth be told, i like the first version better, but this one really brings some awesome melodies to the table. it sounds alot more structured and melodic. is the band going to use this version from now on? great work, bro. keep it up man!

JonSantiago responds:

The first version is alright this version is my fav now! I don't know if the band wants to do this or not....we'll see.

Nice!

You stuff just keeps getting better man.

~ DLX

Thanks! \m/

I'm not a metal person but..

This is simply great! Lovin' the atmosphere. Fived and faved!

JonSantiago responds:

Thanks!!! I'll send you a pm when I upload a better mix.