Reviews for "Graveyard Carz"

Pretty good!

Excellent animation, interesting concept, good music. Now, considering the way you left it, am i wrong supposing that there will be a second chapter? This one has the making of something along Dr. Shroud, Xombie or Mihoshi, IMHO.

WHEN!!!!!!!!!!

MAN I AM NUTS I LOVE YOUR FLASH I WANA SEE YOUR NEXT SERIES OF GRAVEYARD CARZ SOOOO PLEASE TELL ME WHEN YOU ARE GOING TO MAKE THE NEXT ONE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
(If some one say my mesage is ussles i am gona K%#@ you)

I loved it...

Very enjoyable to watch, too bad it's so short....I am patiently waiting to hear more...nice job! Scooby Doo would be proud! Reah, Roud!

Just for your subject matter alone you've got me hooked.Your graphics are done well too.I hope to God you continue this.I can't wait to see the beasts you come up with.I'm hoping that you can invoke the true spirit of Rat Fink.

i gave it a 5..

the animation was great and the music fit it, but it was kind of short, and did not make all that much sense. It looked like the introduction to a great animation but I would have given it a 10/10 had it explained what happened to the car. Oh, I wish you the best of luck getting back into animation.