Reviews for "Sleepless Assassin"

Good game, but..

This game is excellent, but not friendly to right-handed laptop users. It is really difficult to aim and shoot the bow with your left hand on a touchpad while using the arrow keys to move.

The easy fix is to implement the WASD keys.

fun

It's pretty good. If you improve the background art, add some other traps and enemies, and maybe some special skills and arrows you'd have a top notch game here. Congrats on front page.

cool

it's good but the bow is pretty crappy but it's a great game

I liked it, but probably not as much as most people. What I didn't like was that the graphics weren't that well detailed. At least it's a fun game to play, provided you can get through it. I am soooo glad that you didn't have to get every single gold piece to advance to the next level. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very difficult game. It might have been less annoying if you hadn't had the girl grunt every time she jumped.

You really have to pay attention to the in game instructions. You might want to go past them at first, but trust me, they come in useful. It's just a pretty fun game to do. You could have had more locations instead of just this dungeon area. Still, you do get a good open space to work with.

I only played this because it reminded me of Assassin's Creed