For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 33 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sleepless Assassin"

I like it

Added a little bit of strategy to a semi-puzzle like game, it was fun, and the controls actually wasn't even confusing, the guards could use a little work however, I saw one walk up a wall an do a flip, then walk into and electric wall, otherwise good game.

Controll n Graphic

I dont like the control, its confusing and crappy, but the graphic is nice. If the second one is coming then change the graphic to better one and the control movement and timing =)

nice!!

very entertaining game, it was little hard to get use to the arrow firing system , but no big deal, thought in some situation it made me wish I had a sword or something for close combat.

hope there is a second part on the works.

wow

nice game

you cant fight cause bad controls

bad control