Reviews for "Sleepless Assassin"

great

You know,it kind of reminds me of playing Heroes of might and magic 3.Like,you know it has crappy graphics and a lot of things that could have been better,but it still rules.The music rules,too.

Woar

You're an idiot axgame!
That game hasn't got anything to do with the sister of somebody!

I think the game is great so I'll give it a 10

awesopic

i wish they make medels for the sleepless knight series this has to be 1 of my fav series in the world and i see lots of inprovemnts keep up the good work and maybe add a upgradin system like in the other games i did enjoy tat

ps word on top is awesome and epic

if u add a rpg series of the sleeples knight tat would be awesome plz do

sweet

awesome game,good graphics and very addictive but i do think you could add a melee weapon cause even though the bow is awesome it would be nice to drop from the ceiling and stabbing a guard in the head or sneaking up on them with a dagger and killing them off one by one plus it would be kinda cool if you could shoot arrows while hanging from the ceiling or on a wall but other than that awesome game cant wait for the second!

Addictive:)

I luv the Sleepless Knight Series and this one is just as addictive as the others. Maybe more, because I want to finish the stars:)

Okay, the controls were a bit confusing to start with, but once I got the hang of it... the mouse control was pretty simple and easier than using keyboard:) I do miss the hand-to-hand combat of the previous ones, but the range weapon is neat because you can kill the guards before they see Lucy. Other than that, I luved it!!

Please make more... I'd luv to know what happens next:)