For the month of April we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 16 people to reach our goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in May!

Reviews for "Sleepless Assassin"

great game

this is a really good game it was perfect the graphics were very nice the save mode was a nice touch

Keep up the good work

Sweet

I really enjoyed climbing walls and such. I wish you could control her with the WASD keys however, since I have to use my right hand to shoot arrows. I found myself getting shot before I even knew there was anyone there because I can't switch to the mouse quickly enough. Also, it was a bit short. It would have been nice to be able to turn the music/sound effects off.

Good game but...

Its got good graphics and a good concept but all together its just really annoying.
The assassin does too many things on her own, like jumping and switching sides and all that. This is not only annoying, but it causes glitches. Due to the annoyingness I quit playing but i managed to find out that in the 3rd or 4th level, when you go through that electrical obstacle thats not hard at all, and get to the top, if you jump up right away and get shot when you land, she jumps up to the ceiling for some odd reason. Also, after you get to the top, if you decide to hang onto the ceiling, if you try to lower by pressing down, she drops, does a flip, and then levitates back up and grabs on again. These glitches can easily be fixed by not letting her have so much control over the game. Grabbing onto walls and switching wall positions should be done manually by the player. The auto jumping off of the wall is very annoying when you are unexperienced, because you dont know whether shell jump onto spikes, or jump up to them, like when theyre above you on the side of the wall.
____________
/ \

^
Assassin

pretty cool

i liked it. but i suck at it. which means its a good game if its hard for me.

nice

i thought it was a very good gime. although i died 11 times in the beginning. but that because I wasn't used to the controls.. actually this game was quite easy.. I liked it alot.. though it could be longer