Reviews for "Sleepless Assassin"

I only played this because it reminded me of Assassin's Creed

oh man why do let me see a gilr dies arhhhhhhhhh

Try to look at some Parkour 1st , it's important for assassin's movements , I have some friends knows parkour

I liked it, but probably not as much as most people. What I didn't like was that the graphics weren't that well detailed. At least it's a fun game to play, provided you can get through it. I am soooo glad that you didn't have to get every single gold piece to advance to the next level. Don't get me wrong, it's still a very difficult game. It might have been less annoying if you hadn't had the girl grunt every time she jumped.

You really have to pay attention to the in game instructions. You might want to go past them at first, but trust me, they come in useful. It's just a pretty fun game to do. You could have had more locations instead of just this dungeon area. Still, you do get a good open space to work with.

Is a cool game

BUT,the arrow control SUCK SO BAAAAAAAD!