Reviews for "We are the ONE."

No summary can describe it.

I clicked it without reading your username, but as soon as it started I knew you were the same one that made No Music No Life. You have an outstanding style of animation, it's original, fresh, smooth, and used in great manner.

However the message to me comes from the mind of a child.

As long as humans have freewill, they will want more, or at least better things than the ones they have. People call it "having goals", I call it materialism for the most part. This endless struggle for having anything and everything is a big factor for wars. Unfortunately, if you ask me, the only solution to this is to strip all human beings of individual thought and brainwash them to do good. Which isn't a bad idea.

But you see, even in the most ferral, animal, natural habitat, war is always present. Be it to survive, or to simply expand. There is no peace without war, there's no appreciation of peace without war. There's no hatred towards war without peace, you simply can't have one without the other.

All that being said, having the mentality of a child might not be such a bad thing. Now if the message could be implemented instead of being merely shown.

Congrats on this submission, on all your previous ones, and the ones the future will bring. You really stand out.

That was one of the best flashes I've seen .

Great message and animation. 8,000 views? WTF

That was inspiring.

If that couldn't change somebody's opinion of war, then I don't know what can. Unfortunatly, I missed the last scene because my computer wen't into sleep mode, but I did catch that you put the credits in an editable format...?

amazing

ppl complained about the video and the dancing... and yet every one of those ppl are missing the message the author is trying to send, it doesn't matter if peace can never be achieved, it doesn't matter that the dancing is out of place (which btw is not true, i loved the dancing part!) as long as the author made a slight difference in someone with his video, i think it's well worth it ^_^ GJ and thank you for sharing!

.........