Reviews for "We are the ONE."

Nice Video...

Have you been practicing? It's "kinda" good!

nice

heheheheeeeyyyyyyyy wouldnt it be better for that iraqi if that yankee would shoot his head off to end his suffering instead of leaving him there alone to slowly bleed out to death ? hm ?

Amazing..

...What a wounderfull video, best artwork ever, awsome message, just truly great. I liked the beginning the best and the dancing the best though. I dont believe in god but I am mature enough to put that past me and look the most important thing.

Love it

People do need to wake up!

incredible

incredible and amazing ... i just love those dramatic war movies ... when soldiers stop and think about their life and love in the middle of the war ....