Reviews for "We are the ONE."

well...

I like this cartoon alot, both parts of it, everything fits well, but I think that both sections could be their own cartoons, I honestly think the two styles clash. and "We Are The World" always makes me think of Michael Jackson.. *shudder* ergh.. a different song might be better. I think both sections could be put into two different cartoons like I said earlier, two different messages working toward the same goal. to make that second section work as another cartoon you might have to add another intro though... just a thought. keep up the great interesting mind bending toons!

The REAL American Spirit

This is exactly what we are doing to the poor, defenseless people in Iraq and other wars past; fighting for what, oil? As a Korean, you must be experiencing war pain every day and it's time for the heads of these war countries to stop looking at their wallets and their personal pride and to start looking after the people.

nice video

Cool video, I liked the animation and the action and killing and stuff, it looks realistic like a watching a movie ^_^

but this Message is full of Brainfucking shit, The reason we are in Iraq killing innocent people is not because of color, race, or whatever. we are doing it because we don't know which one of those sons of bitches is strapped in c4 ready to light up a fire show on ur face. and we're fighting for \Bush/ haha. There is no such thing as Love and Peace, silly boy. Just death awaits you if you turn ur back on ur enemy who can be a little boy or woman with an innocent face but an evil intention on YOU.

Sucks to live in this world haha. but its true

Wow

The credits was awesome.. the dancing people made me smile. I thought the buildings being built by themselves was pretty darn cool. Your message really touched me; great job.

Nice

Really good. Make peace not war ;)