Reviews for "We are the ONE."

Hippie :P

I loved the movie and thought it had a great message! You're also very talented. Keep up the good work.

Amazing

I have deep respect for you, a shame that there aren't more ppl like you in this world. Im from bulgaria and when I saw you write "%u041E%u0431%u0438%u0447%u0430%u043C %u0422%u0435" I felt great. Thank you for making this great animation.

"touching"

The best work I ever seen about war cruelty. Your unique style and the good soundtrack makes this animation a masterpiece. I love animation you make for dancing people, and I was surprised when i saw the tower of pisa. It's a great honour for Italy. Great work

tectonique?

Pourquoi de la tectonique?
Hein?
Pourquoi?
Sinon les graphismes ├ętait magnifiques :).

wow..

that was truley amazing! that hit me straight in the heart.