For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 211 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "We are the ONE."

nice!

lol i was going to write that i bet you got some sounds from COD4 until i seen the end credits! I was also going to say... "i bet someones been playing too many FPS games ;)" however, your flash turned out more deep and meaningfull than that. It out shined the cliché, over done & predictable blood & killing flash of newgrounds *cough*madness*cough*. This was CRUNK FO SHIZZLE.

Front page please!!

Very good

Very good animation skills, a new style i have not seen, A very strong anti war message. over all very good and i would recommend this! Loved it over all <3 we need more like this

war has killed to many famalys

people are people we need to understand that, but war is inhumanety.
this is an masterpiece in my eyes.
i have already shed an tear.

M

Respect Brother

That show was awesome. If there was a higher rating i would give it.

Beatiful

this was sheer beauty.
Great message
perfect song choice
great animation.
Amazing presation.
I loved it.
Thanks for creating this peice of art.
Love you too