Reviews for "We are the ONE."

I've been to Iraq

This really Speaks to me. I know how it is to be so far from a Loved one, but one thing I would never know until later in my life (Because I survived), is the feeling of never getting to see that Loved one again. This shows so much emotion and truth that I would never wish the Situation for the Intro to be for anyone. I wish not anyone die. I wish to one day, see them in Heaven with me. To congratulate them on living right with the One God, the God of Love. The God of Abraham and Isaac. Which, to this day, is the same God that most Arabic Nations Worship... just under a different name and rules because they are the many decendants of Abraham as God promised. Genesis 22 verse 17-18 is my favorite version of that:: the angel of the LORD says "...I will surely bless you and make your decendants as numerous as the stars in the sky and as the sand on the seashore. Your decendants will take possession of the cities of their enemies, and through your offspring all nations on earth will be blessed, because you have obeyed me." Amen to that.

lol..

I Love You in tagalog:
-Mahal kita

i wish you included that :D
I LOVE YOUR WORKS... also those two in the from is frlom the video O.N.E. right?
FAVE FAVE FAVE FAVE FAVE!!!!

That was one of the best flashes I've seen .

Great message and animation. 8,000 views? WTF

Great

It's been awhile since I've gone to newgrounds. The core reason why I liked Newgrounds so much was your animations. I came back to watch ONE and I found out you make another flash.

Simply amazing. You never cease to amaze me. Thanks, this movie was truely touching.

wow...

this has alot of heart into it! i almost started crying xD
ur verry talented ^___^ and i love ur dances!