Reviews for "We are the ONE."

it's so much language

you are AWSOME!!!!Realy you learnd thet I love you in much language you ewen learnd in hungaryen you are the best :)

just beautifull ...

I am not ashame to say... it made me drop tears from my eye. it is an awesome video, and the whole world should see it, not just the people with internet connection.

absoulutley magnificent

for once a beutiful animation wth the right message, and i can't believe that i found my own language there too :)

keep this up, because its truly worth doing

Brilliant!

Loved the animation........................but what i dont get is a sentence from all those different languages...

Ich liebe dich.In english that mean i love fat.

Why did you write that?

spechless....

This makes more since than anything anyone in America has done sadly but its very true love is all the same doesnt matter who what or where your from its the same