Reviews for "We are the ONE."

nice

I'm not a fan of slow songs, and even I loved it! it had great animation, good music, a very good message, and perfect timing. I give it 2 thumbs up.(I would have given more, but I only have 2)

awesome job.

Language is different
But
Love is one
thats very true. it shouldnt matter if your a different race, faimly, language, religon, country. nothing should matter. we are all people. were humans. we should get along to make this world better for us and our future children. war is pointess people die people lose homes. war creates more problems then it solves. i like this flash alot. its my favortie. it has meaning behind it. hope you make more.

amazing

Your message is so clear and pure watching this makes me feel like theirs still hope. Love is one and music is universal that is how I feel.

gret videos, you have to make more

........

wow...I'm speechless.........you are an amazing artist...and the message behind this......this flash is truly a powerful thing to behold....You are wonderful at doing things like this....Way to go...keep it up!!

A lovely message and a lovely flash

You've got a big heart, man. All of your flashes seem to promote unity and equality, but this one takes the cake. We tend to forget that our opponents in any war - not just this one - are fighting to protect those they love, just as we are. You've got a great style, and an awesome taste in music. Don't ever stop making these