Reviews for "First Meeting"

wow

it has an intense deep underlying passion to is like it wants to soar out but cant. idk if that's what you were going for but that is how i interpret it. BEAUTIFUL!

Jessismith responds:

Actually, that's kind of exactly what I was going for. :) At least with my story....which this song is about one of the characters: a baby dragon, and his struggles. So yes, you were right on with the wanting to soar part. :D Thanks so much buddy.

Beautiful

I absolutly adore this. Its so bittersweet and somewhat sad but not at the same time I can't really even process how it makes me feel. VERY good.

Jessismith responds:

That means a lot. Thank you!

beautifuuull....

Thanks. :)

this makes for perfect background music in a game buddy. It is relaxing and peaceful. well done

Jessismith responds:

Thanks for using it, buddy. :)

This is just simply beautiful. You did a wonderful job.