Reviews for "Sinta"

fish?

i'm pretty sure the fish is health right? why can't i eat it? it just sits there. other than that this game is fun =)

Generally Good

Good news:---------First off, good work on creating a cute epic game. That alone takes a lot of effort, not to mention secrets and a star count. (I liked how you could shoot down the chandeliers.)

The enemies were fairly original: the venomous spider, for example. (Though it looks like a ladybug with a string coming out its hole.) Sinta was well animated, too.

Thank you for animating multiple deaths for Sinta, instead of Sinta having only one death animation, as most games do.

Lastly, THANK YOU for autosave.

Bad news:-------However, the game was sort of boring. There's not much in this game that entices the gamer. Many of the elements in the game have been done to death by other games.

No puzzle elements, no real story, and no game physics. The arrows don't even fall down due to gravity.

Furthermore, introducing the enemies beforehand leaves out all the suspense in playing the game.

Many of the features also LOOK like glitches. When I first came to the first secret room, I thought it was a glitch. You should have something that tells the gamer it's a secret room.

---------------
Basically, good game character design, but work on gameplay. Make it more exciting. 9/10

good game. bad lag.

its a very good game. but as berder said. to much sliding. to much lag. add a button for the quality control. but everything else it was really good. i liked it. i got to the boss the flying freakin wizard. but i got knocked all the way to the begging so i threw in the towel.

A very good platform game

It was very fun and addicting. I was able to get the fire arrows and the medallion and I wanted to get all the stars but once I got to the room with the medallion I started lagging really bad and my arrows were going through the enemies sometimes. Its a very good game though and if my crappy computer could handle the full thing I would give it a 10. 5/5

Nice very nice

Awesome game i bet u did hav fun. :) Keep up the good work