Reviews for "Sinta"

could be better

The game could be good but it gets really laggy sometimes, for no apparent reason and the controls are bad. You slide too much when jumping and also needs to use a different button than jump to activate things.

congrats

u've probably made one of the most poorly made games in newgrounds.

Too much sliding
Too much lag
Collision SUXOR
sometimes it takes 3 arrows to hit once.
arrows pass thru enemies
cat hits platform but falls right thru..

It's awesome

Because I say so

good game. bad lag.

its a very good game. but as berder said. to much sliding. to much lag. add a button for the quality control. but everything else it was really good. i liked it. i got to the boss the flying freakin wizard. but i got knocked all the way to the begging so i threw in the towel.

Bleh

I love platformers, but this one had gameplay issues.
1. Too much lag. You need the option to reduce quality. What is causing that much lag anyway?
2. Too much sliding when you land from a jump, and also you have to accelerate from a start in order to jump sideways. That made it much more difficult to control.
3. You should have a separate key to open doors (other than the jump key)
4. He should be able to shoot when on a ladder.
5. Often I find myself falling off vertical moving platforms for no reason.
6. You need a save game feature.

I got the fire arrow and I was on the final level of the ice amulet when I threw in the towel. I guess the only way to get the amulet is to go to the top left, pull the lever there, then try to leap from the top left onto the moving platform. But the annoying sliding when you jump and the excessive lag made that task almost impossible, and after losing 5 lives on that one level I decided this game was no longer worth it.