Reviews for "House of 1000 Cats"

Crazy!

Epic in the right parts and still funny. I think I'm still laughing at the name "Pegasus the Penicorn". XD Easy 10.

Incredible movie.

At first, I wasn't sure how this would turn out. Seemed average to me. It turned out to be amazing. The animations were perfect and your drawings were superb. It was no different from what I see on TV. The action was great and I liked how you incorporated some kind of back story for the villan. It wasn't just fighting by the end, you could feel the emotions. Great movie, amazing job.

Zombie-Pimp responds:

yeah this was an emotional piece, we need to understand that even the scariest villains are often just misunderstood.

That was Awesome but...

What was with the tiny Pegasus thing-a-ma-bobber???

Pegasus is only a baby!

RIP P-Bot.

Probably one of the best movies I've seen this year.

You guys keep amazing me. That has to be the most epic Pico Day submission ever made, even better than your submission of last year which was insanely well done. I loved how deep inside Newgrounds' universe this Flash was. P-Bot saving Pico was such a deep scene too... Silly Kitty Krew. You should have worked a little harder on Justin and Tom's voices though.

I think MindChamber crying at the end was the funniest thing I've ever seen of my whole life though... poor him and his affection for robots ^_^

And remember kids, FLASH ISN'T FOR CATS!

10/10 ==> *Bows*

Source: FBI

Zombie-Pimp responds:

hahah yeah I was laughing my ass of as I was drawing Mindchamber. And you're right about the Tom/JT scene, we left that till the last minute and almost cut it out at the end because of time restraints.

Wow

Now that was one hell of a movie. Great action.

I loved the Justin timberlake reference. HIVEMIND!!!