Reviews for "Pico Blast"

Oh yeah, this is a great game. It seems like games get more views than movies. That's because you can't play games on video websites! I love how bright and beautiful the game is. I will admit that I'm not that good at it. I can't get past the second boss.

It's still wonderful to look at. You have a good amount of mobility. We need more platformers with guns. You really do represent Pico Day. You deserve your awards.

The controls are too jerky and I can't get a feel for them.

It is a good idea, but the second phase is too hard. The double laser attack is unavoidable.

I fell In the lava... and won. 10/10 would play again

The Bosses Get Harder And Harder And i Got My Arm Hurt From Playing And I Died At The 3rd Boss. So Minus A Star And A Half.