Reviews for "Pico Blast"

great game but its hard

i love the contra style shoot em up thing u got goin..only thing that u should have added was a longer level..other then that u still get the 10

HAPPY PICO DAY EVERYONE

That Hansel, he's so hot right now!

I'm not going to lie, the first boss destroyed me...regardless, a kickass game!

Awesome

Hard but awesome, just the way I like it.

It's like Contra

wrapped in bacon! And bacon makes it better. I absolutely loved it! Only one thing bothered me. I would rather have the Spread Missile that the Laser, so if I were to play it again, I would avoid collecting the Laser. I don't know if the laser is so powerful that its better than homing missiles, but I think its easier with the missiles. Perhaps the laser should automatically fire toward the enemy so it never misses either. Otherwise, perfect!

Excelent but very hard