For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 207 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Pico Blast"

too bad

this game is awesome!! Too bad that I died at the last stage when only the brain are left, it soo hard.I thought the blast are weak but I figure out how it to be strong.

Awesome adrenaline surge

Excelent. The first boss fight seemed to be the hardest though. Also I felt the flamethrower was a downgrade from the triple homing missiles.

Might be more fun if the upgrades are more plentyful, perhaps compensate with more health to bosses. I spent most of the time with the first fight just with the starting gun, which was kind of tedious.

Great

Great but if the big hole is THROUG earth... how could you fall into lava? ^_^
Replayed to see both endings.

Awesome BUT

Yes theres always the but. It was an awesome graphic game. However, I think you should add a difficulty button. Call me a n00b if you please but that first boss mauled me. Non-the less a good game though.

Great game.

Great artwork and great gameplay.

Should have called it PiContra though.