Reviews for "Pico Blast"

Yo
guys better PLAY THI GAME EVER CUZ I CANT STOP PLAY IT ITS FREKING COOOOOOL!!! :D

I dunno what to say about this one. At first I completely hated how hansel was so tough. I thought that he had absolutely no pattern and the laser attack could not be avoided(unless you go to the other side of the map and hope he doesn't hammer you). And the fact that you can't beat it without getting half of your health just ripped away was annoying. Even more annoying is that bumping into it during it's death animation will still kill you. It also annoyed me how you had to face bosses that got progressively easier(but I guess it makes sense). What I didn't take into account was the huge relief and ammount of dopamine I got from defeating the brain. It felt really nice tbh.. Too bad I have to go through all of this again so Pico falls into the lava, I guess...

Love it.The game will assure that you have a blast

This game was very back in the day and it still is. love the run and gun game like this one

love the idea of contra mate my damm old childhood game keep up the good work:)