Reviews for "Pico Blast"

The game is really good it not only brings back memories and the joy i had 4 years ago but reminds me of other games i have played.

The flamethrower is shit. Good game otherwise. I rather enjoy playing it again after so many years (last time i played this was like 4 years ago.
Thanks for the nostalgia.

the missile spread is so overpowered
anyway awesome game i am little disappointed in the giant hole the size of china i left out there but oh well
are there multiple endings by chance? like hitting the ground? and what does the f power up do i just missed it when i died fighting the brain

OMG!!! VERY GOOD GAME!!! :D

Woulda given a 4 or 5 stare score but you had no options to customize the awkward controls.If you had a "WASD" and mouse to shoot control scheme i woulda played the crap outta this game :(