Reviews for "The Legend of Newgrounds"

Ahh, much like anything else for pico day...

Not to put down the spirit of the day, I love Pico and the original flash that sparked it all...

But this flash, like any other, really could've used some work before it was submitted by some guy wearing a blind fold...

Not really all that playable, your knocked into the next screen where you find yourself knocked back into the first one cause the enemy was already there. Plus your enemies gain invinciblity after you hit them...The hell?

Not all that fun, graphic needs word, redo the combat entirely.

Effort efforts. 1/5

=Rushx=

ShirkDeio responds:

Sorry, I couldn't read your review through my blindfold.

WTF

Playable(combat), 1/5 :
Sucks to fight!
i am just fighting against the flash monster so i hit it it goes transparant and i can't hit it but it can hit me...
So i am fighting 2 monsters at the same time i slashed 1 and the other and then they r transparant again..
And they own me. Cause they always hit while u can't.
Playable(movement), 5/5:
Arrow keys, SIMPLE!

Replay, -/5:
Don't know could not even play it out once

Graphical, 4/5:
It really looks nice. It isn't the nicest if ever seen but it still is nice.

Creative, 5/5:
Yeah. I never saw this so great creativity.

ShirkDeio responds:

Nice layout on the review.

I don't know how to fix the invincibility thing because I have it as low as possible right now (how long it is).

omg

this is way to hard the enemys should disappear when you kill then the way you did it was way to hard

Hard = good. Period.

Why did you have to make the bosses invinsible?!

it took forever to beat them because I had to wait so god damn long for them to changed back and they moved way too fast in such small areas.

Stupid lag >_<

Lot's of things to improve..

The idea was great. There are just quite a many flaws.
The enemies could have had varieties such as red color or something like that AND they stay WAY too long invincible.
The map is quite plain. Just trees everywhere. It gets really boring y'know..
The swords reach is really short. Makes it hard to hit enemies without getting hit.
The pushback is really frustrating. For example if there's 3 enemies and only one is left you get a hit and fly to the next area. Then when you go back.. all the enemies are back.
The mazes were also quite plain. Just run around and eventually you get to the boss which is REALLY hard. You could have added some puzzles in the labyrinth.
Health potions are also welcome!
Otherwise kinda good game.

Thanks for reviewing.

Yeah, the game did need a bit more variety in enemies, maps, and such. I didn't have time to add puzzles or more enemies, though.

I've heard so many times that hard is good. A game that you can beat in 3 seconds isn't as good as the game like this that takes 30 minutes - 3 hours.

There are hearts for health ;)