Reviews for "N.G. Showdown"

That was epic!

I was surprised about the ending. The art style was good, although not the style I'm used to.

can u see this

look on the soda can pico thrrow in slow motion it says on the bottem left corner can u see this :D

AWESOME!!!!

Wanna great end :))

Good work

There is one question though, "Can you see this?"

Nice

-The high quality hand drawn portion of the flash vid is probably the hardest part of the animation process. For that, it took its toll slightly with fast paced fight scene. Especially when it came to the pacing of it. Certain times in the clip, I felt as thought the action sorta 'hiccuped' or that the rythm was off a little. Other than that, the tense scenes building up to the action and climax was good.

-The tone, atmosphere, everything was well done. I wasn't expecting hand drawn art to convey just as much emotions as actual movie productions. Especially when it came to camera angles, body language, mannerism, and the short plot. Other than that, the fight scenes are the only things that needed work. But overall I can't complain much since it's a well put together concept and you did a good job with it.