Reviews for "DunderJones"

your on the way

dude if you keep this up and make it a littl elonger each animation, youll start getting front page no doubt! keep it up

That was cool

Make it longer and add sound effects and that will make it perfect. It's really great.

well done for a short

so 8/10 4/5 and the knowledge that I enjoyed it

Haha

This was short, way to short. But it was funny as hell. The synchronisation with the sound was done very well, also the animation was quite fluid. I'll give you a 8/10 because of the quality and the great humor. Anyways, I'll keep 2 points for myself, because there is a lack of content :( . About twice of the material right now would do it.
Keep it up !

short but sweet

This Flash is a bit on the short side. but at least it's very good while it lasts. Nice Indiana Jones theme, and the animation was good as well.

Ways to improve? Well, if the movie was extended a bit and had a few sound effects, it could be really good.

But for now, nice job.