Reviews for "DunderJones"

WAIT

wait....wait......wait.....wait.....w ait....wait......wait.....wait.....wa it....wait......wait.....wait.

DAMN THAT TOOK FOREVER TO WRITE!

YOU LIAR!

I would ask...

to be your number one fan, but it is already taken by the rest of America and some of Europe...

Amazing....
Truly... Amazing...

Number one fan?
Hell yes!

Loved It

Hey everyone, the intro won him money XD for my contest. Anyways, loved it

That'll surely make me alot of famouser, thankyou :'3

hehe nice

good job LOL the guy hand 3 hats LOl. great work again on this.

He's the hatmaster!

Mission Complete...... :D

Another success, good work yet again, even parodying the mighty indiana Jones with success!

:'D