Reviews for "SeaScape"

Excellent game

This was a very fun, visually beautiful exploration game. Great gameplay, inventory menu, navigation, and bonus missions. Well done. I'd love to see you build on this great concept. Are there more levels in different parts of the world? Can you buy new tools along the way? Just a thought. Really enjoyed this game. Great work.

Psionic3D responds:

Good ideas, I'll bear them in mind if I create a sequel (or for my next game)

loved it

i can't get enough of point and click adventures like mist and such, an amazing job

Psionic3D responds:

Cool, I just uploaded Icescape 2 as well so go check it out...although it does have lots of shooting bits as well as the puzzle stuff so it may not appeal to you!!

Nice job!

Yeah i like this game, it is funny and particular.
I loved to find out all pearl....but i cannot find the last in the container stage, (3rd)
Good job vote all 5 and all stars!

Psionic3D responds:

they are all there, I promise you ;-)

Wow amzing game...

cheers for the help on the last bit
$137,500 WIN!!!

No problem ;-)

Nice man

Good graphics
Fun scavenger hunt aspect
a few clever puzzles that aren't too hard
you know what you are doing man

Thanks for playing!!