Reviews for "SeaScape"

Very nice

I liked this one better than Cavescape. I like how you have to capture things on camera and find things and solve puzzles. Great combination of activities. Very nice.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you enjoyed it ;-)

blubb

tho my game crashed somewhat, THIS SUBMISSION MADE YOU ONE OF MY FAV ARTISTS!
innovating!!
but my eyes are too weak to find all them pearlzzz^^

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for the kind words!!

cool

but theres a glitch.i get every thing in the 2 level,but i cant leave!

Psionic3D responds:

Did you get the map from the box by the wing?

nice

great job my third time playing throung 7:42 and i got every thing. just a matter of takeing your time.
10/10 5/5

Thanks for playing!!

Very Well Done

This game was really well made. I'm glad that you mentioned how it was done, using SwishMax. The clarity of the game was incredible, and you created a beautiful diving world. The view through the diving goggles felt very realistic, like I was back diving. Even small touches like the sounds of the regulator were there; it really had a feeling of total immersion. The interactions with the treasure was excellent and very fluid. I especially liked the inventory system and variety of tools that you created, including the knife and torch. I really enjoyed this game and I hope that you're considering making another like it. It makes me want to go out diving, even though I've never found any treasure. Thanks for sharing this, I will be watching you guys in the future.

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks for the in-depth comments, much appreciated!!