Reviews for "SeaScape"

Great !!

It is a very nice game , I liked it a lot ( better than the others cause this one is just relaxing and your not expecting to see a ghost or something else appear all of a sudden :-p ) Congrats

Psionic3D responds:

LOL, yeah not quite as scary ;-)

That was pretty good! :P

I liked it, but it was a little unactive I guess, there was no real suspense. Take a pic, open a clam, deactivate a bomb, it was all very easy and the game ended way too soon... But its a better game than I could have made, and the graphics are good! :)

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, more of a chill-out game than a spine chiller? ;-)

woooooo

i loved this game dude!!!!!!!
its very short but its fun.
it needs medals dude.

Thanks!!

this game aint yours?

no its not but i just dont wanna judge and get in trouble but i was playing it on Crazymonkeygames.com yesterday and is cool and all but but..... i dont think its yours but i still like it:(But from what ive herd from GigL i saw that it was your game and all i can say is that it needs medals and great job for putting that great happy smile on my face:D

Psionic3D responds:

I think you'll find it is my game, I was sponsored by crazymonkeygames and seacsub to create it, thanks for your concern though and glad you enjoyed the game ;-)

awesome!!!!!!

all the games you put on here are great!!!!!! my score was 143700 there was only 1 pearl i couldnt find......

Thanks for playing!!