Reviews for "SeaScape"

Nice

Awsome puzzles, I thought this was fun.

Really fun

It's a lot of fun, I only have one problem, Your score is $, but you get pounds when you get an object. I got stuck but really enjoyed this

Fun

OK, first let me tell you, your games have the most annoying sound effects I've heard. But hey, were else would you get another underwater converter?But I don't think $ will ever be = to GBP. I had that feeling, I have to make it to the end, but that's what makes good games or bad games... Maybe I liked it out of frustration.
Looking fwd for more.
Thanks!

Short but Eye-Catching

It ain't like your normal Point&Click Adventure game but it ain't very special either. You should use this type of screen scrolling on your games more often, Psionic!
Oh, and I have a rather nasty thing to point out the shortness of games. xD
Anyway, keep up the good work.

Pretty Good

I love how the game makes u scared at the end XD

Psionic3D responds:

Thanks, glad you liked it!