Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Armed with Wings 1"

meh

exelent

how many glisths can this take

ive heared a few hundred glitchs but hes the most noticeable if u get a infinate energy for the bird powerup u can go to the top left of the level or any for that matter and u can see a line on the corner u go aloung it and u will apper outside of the level in pitch black darkness and 1 level add a hole knew place there if u cant get out just go out the way u went in ok and i hate the last boss half his attaks are so powerful they knock u right of the ground,INTO SOME FREAKING SPICKS and u kill him with specail if anyones not knowing but if u do it before the red bar is destroyed he dissapers if u take out his health u can do it then. wen he kneals

This is a Great Game!!

Wow, it was interesting alright. I havn't played such a classic with original content like this for years now. It was really entertaining, the difficulty was hard, but just right to be fun, and it was challenging as well. I liked it very much just incase you didn't hear me the first time!!

I fucking give up!!! I keep sriking with the charge attack but that lv 6 boss won;t budge! I managed to hit him 4 times with the charge attack before he impaled me on the spikes!!!

Very Very Very good game.