Newgrounds made a lot of infrastructure upgrades this week and needs your help!

Become a Supporter for just $3 a month or $25 for the year.

Shout out to @travsaus for megaphone tankman!

Reviews for "Armed with Wings 1"

Great

make the movement a little more fluid, maybe have a shop every so often, and some cash and u got a perfect game

one thing

one more thing and this would have been a beautiful game. the ability to walk, rather than run.

Above average

It was overall a good concept and original ideas. I recommend more reasonable controls though... and it glitched up a lot. On stage 5 mostly.

So close....

This is a great setup for a game (reminds me of 8-eyes back on the nes) but I can't give you a 10 because the controls were just too awkward. I hated the way he would take an extra step before sliding to a stop, especially when I only took one step to begin with. Make the control a little more fluid, and you have an excellent game.

Greatness!!!!

I really loved the game! I hope you make a second! Although it could have used some touch-ups. For 1 the sliding does get kinda annoying when your close to edges. Its good for attacking but at least don't make the character slide after 1 tap. Also the attacks are kinda slow when your fighting a boss. One other thing I think you should consider giving the character the ability to jump, I think it would add to maneuvering around enemies and bosses. over all it was a bad ass game =^_^=