Reviews for "Armed with Wings 1"

No words may describe how awesome this is. While it is a bit cliché with the protagonist returning from the dead for vengeance, it is most excellent. With an interesting style, the only thing I can bring myself to complain about, was the lack of sufficient amounts of dialogue, and the annoyingly difficult, at least for me, minotaur boss battle. Oh, and the lack of a good number of bosses. Most boss fight games include at least three. That I know of. I may have just never played games with such few bosses before. But, as I said, very good.

Very Very Very good game.

Good game but difficulty too high, the level 6 boss is too much a pain in the ass.

great game, amazing animation, a work of art. sure the controls are a bit shotty at times and the difficulty is set to legendary, but overall it was enjoyable. also the lvl 6 boss is hard, not impossible. when the battle first starts, hit it three times and slam it down with the power strike quickly, then run and keep distance until he slams the ground then rush in, try not to attack too close cuz it MAY go right through him. when the recover count gets over 200 (have to power strike him few more times) charge the power strike until the count reaches 50 and under and it should kill it. now the final battle on the other hand is beatable but the fight is Just unfair. if you make it there, you'll see what I mean.

authors should try more to make games fun and challenging and fun, like you did with this game, its frustrating but its still an epic experience to me, good job, 5 stars ( why did you give him a kamehameha?!)

Cheat : right click then press forward