Reviews for "FF VIII - SeeD Test"

I have to agree...

Most of the people make excellent points. You should add more interactivity, like some pictures of junk and ask about certain parts of the picture. Or make an interactive picture with certain "hotspots" geared toward a certain section.

It's fine for some people, but not for the masses really.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

Having random questions about a picture would defeat the entire purpose of this being a replica of the test from FF8. Though I have considered adding more questions onto the test since most others can be searched up. I suppose a few question with pictures would be a nice thing to add in.

Inapplicable

Although I understand the point of the game. It will only be fun for a few minutes, for a small quantity of people. I cannot offer you advice from the perspective of a programmer/scripter, but I can offer you advice from the POV of a gamer.
Advice: Quizzes like these only have a purpose when embedded in a game, have more content, a catchy sprite/animation, or relate to a persons ego.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

Yes I've known this. As I stated in my comments I made this for a site of mine a while ago, a FF site. I have however been considering making this into a complete menu+the card game so that people would have an entire little playground to mess with. I do thank you for your advice though.

And thanks for your review.

Thats cool

Dude I don't know how you did that but it is so awesome. You should try to put the FFVlll card game on here. That would rule.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

A lot of playing FF8, studying the graphics so I could make it look the same, and Actionscript. Also that is a great idea that I'd love to do if only I could find the cards.

nostalgic!

if you can make more levels, if you can add some ff8 graphics then i'll be impressed. otherwise i am nostalgic :) it's just like the seeD test!

MyCreativityCafe responds:

I am currently considering making more levels in the near future, as for graphics I'm unsure. I was trying to make this an exact replica of the SeeD test, which I'd later expand to show the entire menu. But Nostalgia is another effect I was going for so great.

Unsure

Is this a direct port from the actual game, because I'm not sure the answers are all right. Also, you should really replace 'yes' and 'no' with 'true' and 'false' respectively. It would greatly help idiot-proof it.

Otherwise, awesome, awesome, awesome. Love FF.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

What I did was try to make a complete and accurate replica of the one found in the game, so each question is the same and in the same order as they appear in the game, and also that is why the controls/appearance look the way they do. You have a good point on the "idiot-proofing" advice though, not everybody is familiar with the game.