Reviews for "FF VIII - SeeD Test"

good one

keep going on, I like it!

MyCreativityCafe responds:

Oh wow, didn't expect a 10. Thank you. I'm planning on making a few additions when I have the time.

Not good but not bad

I understand hat this was suppost to be. I love FFVII and remember how cool that quiz was, at that time. This is a bad copy of that quiz.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

I understand readily this test is not the best thing in the world. But as I said before if you're going to criticize at least state why. To me it's not a great one, but I fail to see how it's a bad copy of the test since just about everything matches up(if not perfectly)

to Desert foxx...

clearly you've never played FF8.

pretty good job but why make this? you should have made something else that, like maybe somthing that doesn't voilate copyrigth laws. or at least make it a hentai quiz or something...... well pretty good job on recreating the ff8 graphics, but next time do something that is at the very least orginal, I mean not all my submissions are great but I at least made them orginal in there own way and it's turn out pretty good so far. just come up with a really good idea and please do NOT post any of your expirment with autoscriping instead try to make a game around one of your expirement it my not be gold but you'll never know unless you try.

MyCreativityCafe responds:

First off I fail to see how this violates the law. Yes I am using information and replicas of graphics found in their games, but if we go by that then almost every single Final Fantasy website or parody is violating these same laws. Also if I remember correctly there is a little clause or something that says information can be used if in a parody or a way to inform the public without gaining profits from it.

Also be sure I will of course be making my own flash submissions as well. Just my time is short right now so I haven't had the chance to make any more. I have quite a few ideas and I do thank you for your advice.

Also as to why I made it look above, it was made a while back for my FF centered site.

<3333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333333

WIN! I love ff8 this was spot on. Give me triple triad an i'll kiss you :P

MyCreativityCafe responds:

Oh how I wish I could make a Triple Triad game. Maybe in the future if I can find the card images (along with some free time)

say what?

ummm how do i fail with an 80%?

MyCreativityCafe responds:

Because in FF8's original test you fail with 80% and this is a replica of it ;)

Thank you for your review though the difficulty is something I doubt I'll change.