Reviews for "Dad N Me calender"

super figth

I love dad n me. I really wish Tom will make a number 2

Why is sunchips a tag?

meaningful ._.

"Dad 'N Me" is one of my favorite games here! Granted, I have like hundreds of those, but it's still a great game! What I really like about this is how you have everything the series is known for. I like how there's so many things going on, like the ET cartridges. Does that mean this game takes place in Mexico? I am sad to say that I never got to use this calendar as I just found out about it now.

I like how you get to see the shadows on the grass. It shows a good concern for every detail. I can see how it was inspired by Dan Paladin with how flat the characters' heads are. I like how everything is put at a good angle. It certianly doesn't look like something from a game. It looks a lot more like a creative cutscene. It's great how people here can show off their uniqueness.