Reviews for "Run Minerva Run X"

Win

easy way to win is to put in the cheat. when you get to the spider thing just lure it to the part were you can fall. keep falling and when you appear abovie it hit it around it's eye/mouth area.

i have a proble

i vote 10 cuz i wanted to look at my gf naked and doing stuff like that after word,but it wont let me jump

love it

the animation is very nice, you polished this up very well, a lot better than most adult games i have played. Not a repeat of some old theme, better than jungle girl or demon girl. And a very sexy theme. Oh and animefanboy, the code DOES work, you just have to press b and a as they appear on the keyboard, lol.

u got to jump and hit teh eye on it to defeat it

read the title smarty