Reviews for "Run Minerva Run X"

Hope kids don't find this

I give you big credit for a well made game. It's hard core programming behind this. But do hope Kids don't play this ;) But you have rated it right.

Cool

I've been to immoral enterprises website they got some great games.
btw this ones great to.

I hope you do more to it though having the other monster join into the rape 1 at a time would be awesome (escape before they all get you :P) makes it harder to.

especially sence everyone knows the cheat now >.>

anyways I can't wait to see V3 (if you decide to work on it more) one of my fav games sence well its the only single one with minerva in it >.<

Poor minerva no one likes to make hentai of you >.<

Win

easy way to win is to put in the cheat. when you get to the spider thing just lure it to the part were you can fall. keep falling and when you appear abovie it hit it around it's eye/mouth area.

Great Game!

Sweet level and enemy design, especially. However I didn't understand one thing: How can I beat the spiderlike boss? It doesnt take damage!

Interesting Furry Fetish

You've actually put quite a bit of thought and effort into this game, though I would expect to hear more screaming as she reaches orgasm, plus maybe some of the aliens spurting multi coloured jizz everywhere.

The playablilty of this game is great, but towards the end of the level, some of the bad guys really are hard to evade. I've have suggested that you use the up arrow for jump, rather than S, leaving that key free for some sort of super attack, which takes longer to use, but is more devastating to the aliens.

[Review Request Club]