For the month of January we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 169 people to reach our January goal of 3,000 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in February!

Reviews for "Run Minerva Run X"

lol

it was a reward to get damage .. if you get me ... :]

good but...

the enemies are too repetitive and after the first boss I know almost 90% of the enemies but since this is one of ur first works I won't take too hard

awesome + cheats

to enter the cheat click the screen (you know the black background thing), and put in up, up, down, down, left, right, left, right, b, a to recieve infinite health for Minerva.

the code

it's actually a, not b. alright game tho

love it

the animation is very nice, you polished this up very well, a lot better than most adult games i have played. Not a repeat of some old theme, better than jungle girl or demon girl. And a very sexy theme. Oh and animefanboy, the code DOES work, you just have to press b and a as they appear on the keyboard, lol.