Reviews for "Doodle Defender"

This Game is AMAZING Because

I sed so.......lol

Thanks!

""""""""""""""

Okay game. Looks simple, but is in fact too simple. I played it for quite a while.. and there were ever only 10 or so enemies max on the screen. Save for one interesting "boss", the enemies were all boring and pretty much uncreative. Seriously, it took me so long just to shoot up some smiley faces.. and then the same enemies appeared for a long long time -- they didn't even increase in count or difficulty! Add some variety, some power ups. Sure, you can draw your own guns and ship, but there are only so many gun upgrades.. and then the game becomes just another mediocre shooter. Still, good job with the create your own ship part. Hopefully this type of interaction can be further implemented into the game.

SaucedMike responds:

Thank you, that will help when I make a sequel!

kewl

well done i like that doodle-like graphics... its not unlike many games but everone has to do it at least once right lol. I like the music selction, that what nice, and i like the drawing of the ship and the connons ^_^

XD good times

addictive! I got to lv. 26, it's fun.

kind of like pictochat, no?

SaucedMike responds:

I guess, in the aspect of... drawing?

Doodle Defender: 8/10

The game reminded me of drawing things in notepads at school when I was bored. You should have seen the silly ship I drew. It was supposed to be based off of an airship from Final Fantasy, but it looked so pathetic that a a kid from kindergarten might have done a better job. Even I laughed at it! All in all, the game was so-so. It could have been more flashy to distinguish itself from all of the other Asteroid rip-offs out there, but it still stands out on it's own. The lined paper background was interesting, and the customization you can get for your ship was fun.

SaucedMike responds:

Exactly what i was going for with the notepad thing! Thank you for the great review, and advice.