For the month of February we have disabled ads on all E-M content. We need 203 people to reach our goal of 3,100 active supporters. If we hit that, we'll continue with a new goal in March!

Reviews for "Doodle Defender"

Addictive!

That is cooool!!

Awsome

The idea is awasome game plat too, but I don't kow how to win :( meybe i'm dumb or I just didn't read something :(
But i still likes it

Incroyable

Great game! but an eraser feature could be really usefull instead of starting over when you do a mistake while drawing your ship and also in find that you can't buy enought uppgrade with the money you "honestly" win.

Fun

You got a common game and put your own creativity in it. Good work, although it's not that addictive (at least for me) its a good game in the end. Keep it up.

wow addicting game :)

1st of all the draw your own ship thing was great. the shop was great and so wer t retro-ish graphics, but the add money cheat was too tempting (maybe remove) lol. still fantastic game 5/5 10/10