Reviews for "Doodle Defender"

nice fact

i thought it was fun but the annoying thing is when you spend ages on perfecting a dirty object for a ship and then you go and die and cant save your ship other than that i cant think of anything else i should comp[lain about itas awsome

Great

Woh, this was easy and fun and well-made. =3 It's a great idea. I could play it all day!

Pretty good.

Great idea, turned into a pretty good game. Good job.

ok?

really good game it only lost 2 marks cos of the stupid music

NOOOOO!!!!

lol! Needs a save function... and maybe a paint bucket...

Could work in a full game with a story =P Very good!

Miss a 10 cos theres no save... Enjoyed my odd doodle spaceship and flying it =P level 92 higest I've got... gets a bit dull... but flesh it out with being able to add premade guns? (well at least an example of how a well drawn gun should look like), other fire modes... I dunno... look forward to a 2nd if you get a chance!